HOW THESE GEL PADS PROVIDE COMFORT:
- Soft flexible arch cushion offers additional arch support that enables you to maintain proper foot position
- Fallen Arches
- High arches requiring additional support
- Tired feet and weak arches
- Pronation related problems
- Apply to clean and dry foot.
- Position pad so that the gel is comfortably placed into the arch
- Remove cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe
- After use each day or a few days, remove cushion by GENTLY peeling it away from skin.
- AVOID ANY Lotions, Powders, Medications on this pad or on the skin where pad will be placed. It will dramatically shorten the lift of the gel and destroy it.
Regular Thickness: 1/8" thick gel pad
Extra Thickness: 1/4" thick gel pad
- We recommend that you hand wash product with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Then, air dry. Once dry, the pad will renew it's self-adhering surface and stick again many times. (Note: Gel cushion will not adhere unless clean and dry)
The life of the product is affected by its care, use and activity level of the individual
WARNING:Do not place product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or any problem results from the use of this product, Discontinue use and notify your Podiatrist or other Medical Doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.