- Used to stiffen the sole of the shoe, limits the range of motion of the forefoot and midfoot to make the shoe non-flexible.
- They have a small amount of flex to enable forefoot roll-off, toe-off.
- Extremely thin. Only 1/8" thick.
- These plates are constructed to limit dorsiflexion at the MP joints.
- Immobilizes toe joint to prevent it from bending during walking or sports.
- If you are in between sizes we recommend ordering the lower size as the plate will run a bit longer, so for example if you are a size 9.5 we recommend ordering a size 9 stabilizer plate.
- Latex Free
Items per Package: 1 pair